If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the Cascade Lakes Chapter of The Pap Corps, please fill out the form below. We would love for you to join our team!
There are many ways to give. Below are a few examples of how to give:
Birthday & Anniversary Greetings Make a special day even more special. Add your name, for only $1 per greeting, to the birthday or anniversary card sent out to Pap members you select. Between now and May 31, you can now select Q3 (July September) greeting recipients and donate by credit card through our new online WishWell program! Here’s how:
1. Click wishwell.onegift.ai/makeawish. The opening window of the program will display.
2. To send birthday wishes select Birthday and Q3.
3. Type your name or your Pap ID. Select yourself from the matches that display.
4. Click [Show Order Form]. The selection form will display.
5. Select greeting recipients by clicking the box at the left of the recipient’s name. (As you select the total updates at the top of the form.)
6. When finished selecting, click [Make Wishes] at the bottom of the form. A payment information dialog will display.
7. Enter the number of wishes you selected to donate $1 per greeting recipient in the Amount box, your email address, and if you wish to cover the fees, check the box at the left of the fees. (Note: The fees amount will be credited to Cascade Lakes as a donation.)
8. Click [Make Wishes]. The checkout dialog will display.
9. Enter the requested credit card information and click [Donate $…]. You will receive a confirmation email and be returned to the opening window to send anniversary wishes. (Just remember to select Anniversary.)
If you need information about how to participate in the Birthday or Anniversary Greetings program, contact Steina Walter. Click Here to email her or phone 301-520-9943.
South Florida’s Largest, Volunteer Cancer Fundraising Organization
With 20,000 members strong, The Pap Corps Champions for Cancer Research is South Florida’s largest grassroots fundraising organization. Together, we strive towards our collective vision— A World Without Cancer. All funds raised at our events benefit Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. There, physicians and scientists work on groundbreaking research programs to eradicate all forms of cancer.
Would you like to learn more about joining our Chapter? Or volunteer opportunities? Contact Us!
Wanda Warshaw, President
11783 Haddon Pkwy
Boynton Beach, FL 33437